Ramblings on Writing Postponed to Tomorrow

on Thursday, May 13, 2010
Hello everybody,

I know this is not going to come off as very professional (especially since this is the first Ramblings on Writing planned), but unfortunately this week's post is going to be postponed until tomorrow. This isn't for lack of writing - I wrote a 4,000 word post on Daily Word-Count Goals - but rather because the blog-posting program I was using decided to lie to me.

This lie was that, when I hit "Publish" in the corner, it published an empty blog post. And didn't save my hour of work.

Needless to say, that app is now deeply buried in the Trash, never to see the light of day again. As I am currently more in the mood to put my foot through my monitor rather than rewrite what I just wrote, I will just rewrite it tomorrow.

To make it up to you, I'll also post a book review as well. Again, expect to see it tomorrow. As for me, I'm going to go drink a Mountain Dew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment