Everybody's doing it, so here goes.
- Update my blog weekly at the least. If I'm writing, I tend to do good updating daily. As you can see, I haven't been writing, so...yep.
- Always be reading a book. With my new Kindle (which I still haven't reviewed), I have no excuse as I have any book I could ever want on here.
- Write a minimum of five novels in 2011. I wrote four in 2010, so it can't hurt to up that goal. I'm guessing 2-3 of them will be Steelgods books, or at least YA of some sort. Effulgent Corruption will be the first of these books.
- Submit more. Lots more. To everybody. Agents, editors, whoever. Submit it all.
- Go to LTUE, CONduit, World Fantasy, and WorldCON. Continue harassing people to get more contacts. Network more. I actually really enjoy networking.
- Get an editor or agent. I don't really have control over this goal, but making this a goal will push me harder.
- Get a job (I have interviews lined up already).
- Play less video games.
- Write every day (starting this Thursday) of the entire year.
There you go. See you Thursday for Effulgent Corruption.