Paradise Seekers - That is one sexy table of contents

on Monday, May 16, 2011
Seriously, it's lookin good.


My edits are almost all done. Bec is doing a quick run-through for minor edits, then I'll go in and fix them. I still have to figure out how to make the damn paragraphs indent (cursing was necessary; this is driving me NUTS), but aside from that it's pretty much good.

Minus me getting my artist to draw the cover. I told him I had to think about it; it looks like I'm going to go for it. At worst I'll have a cool fanart picture, right?

Now that editing is (nearly) over, I'm heading back to Effulgent Corruption for a burning blitzkrieg of writing. Wee.

More later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to have to finally get a proper e-reader.

Derek Bown said...

Yeah, fanart that you paid forty bucks for.

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

You can always use MY artist!

If you need help with indenting, I can look at it. I do this stuff for a living, after all. :D

Post a Comment